Find Tracey Gardner
January 19, 2018, 03:07:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Find Tracey Gardner Forums

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: abc2 news 6-19-2009  (Read 1736 times)
FINDTRACEY
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2009, 07:46:13 AM »

Victim's Mother Reacts to Son-in-Law's Murder Charge
  Reported by: Jeff Hager
Last Update: 6/19 5:13 pm 

"They'd been having problems for months,” said Cathy Gardner, “He'd moved all his stuff out of the house and was just trying to move him out."

In fact, Tracey had started seeing a co-worker, and on the night of her disappearance, she was supposed to be accompanying him to a Motley Crew concert.

When her husband, Dennis Tetso, called police to report her missing the next day, it was virtually the last time, he would play a role in trying to find her.

Friends and family members gathered six weeks after her disappearance to search for Tracey, but Dennis was no where to be found.

Gardner says when he wouldn’t even let her collect Tracey’s things from their house, she knew he had killed her.

Police had toll record showing Tracey’s car had cleared the Harbor Tunnel at 8:00pm the night she disappeared.

They had security video from the Day’s Inn hotel on Ritchie Highway, which showed someone leaving it there, and Tracey’s credit card and financial records showed no activity.

Coupled with the fact she had not packed a bog nor run away in the past, police suspected the worst.

Her mother’s only remaining hope now is for justice albeit delayed.

"This may be selfish on my part, but I think an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.  I know that won't happen, but I think he should have to go through what she did,” said Gardner, “I don't feel you or I or anybody else should support him for the rest of his life behind bars."

Police arrested Dennis Tetso where he worked at the Precision Concrete Construction Company in a job, which Gardner says may have provided him with options in making her daughter’s body disappear.

Copyright 2009 The E.W. Scripps Co. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Share this Story
Add a Comment

WE WILL NEVER FORGET....AND NEVER GIVE UP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: