Find Tracey Gardner
January 19, 2018, 03:07:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Find Tracey Gardner Forums

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Husband released from jail 6-23-09  (Read 1823 times)
FINDTRACEY
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2009, 07:55:29 PM »

Man Charged In Missing Wife's Death Free On Bail

A copy was sent to your e-mail addressMan Charged In Missing Wife's Death Free On Bail Reporting
Jessica Kartalija TOWSON, Md (WJZ) ?  Click to enlarge1 of 1
Dennis Tetso is accused of killing his wife.
CBS

Close

numSlides of totalImages  Related StoriesVigil Held For Missing Baltimore Co. Woman
(3/23/2008)
Case Of Missing Md. Woman To Air On CBS Drama
(7/30/2006)
Vigil Held On Anniversary Of Woman's Disappearance
(3/6/2006)
Related LinksFind Tracey Gardner-Tetso
Tracey Gardner-Tetso Search Continues Years Later
An attorney for a Rosedale man accused of killing his missing wife says his client is at home with a monitoring device after posting $50,000 bail.

Jessica Kartalijia reports in 2005, Tracey Gardner Tetso was on her way to a Motley Crue concert when she vanished.

Last Thursday, police arrested the prime suspect in her disappearance, her husband, Dennis Tetso.

He spoke with Eyewitness News when she disappeared.

"I woke up in the morning and she wasn't there. I thought she stayed at a friend's house," said Dennis Tetso back in March 2005.

Monday, Tetso, who's charged with first-degree murder, was released from jail on $50,000 bond.

"He's been a suspect in this case for four-plus years.  He never went anywhere, he's stayed in the same place he always has been," said Dave Irwin, suspect's attorney.

News of Tetso's arrest offered some relief to Cathy Gardner.

"There is no doubt in my mind that she was passed over and I believe that they have the right person," said Gardner.

For years, she's been searching tirelessly for her daughter and says she's surprised Tetso's bail was so low.

"I tell you, my knees just went, they were like jello, I thought, all this time, four years," said Gardner.

Tetso, who's being monitored electronically, went back to working construction this week. His murder trial will begin in November.

"He's looking forward to November 17 when after all this four-years plus of hell that he's gone through, he can finally prove his innocence," said Irwin.

Gardner says she's not giving up hope that her daughter's remains will be found, so her and her family can have closure. 

"It's not like we can go put flowers, we can say okay, here she is.  We don't know.  Still the unknown," said Gardner.

In the meantime, she too is preparing to face her alleged murderer in court.

"Keep your prayers going; we have a tough road ahead.  It's not over yet," said Gardner.

Tracey Tetso's body has not been found and Irwin said Tuesday there's nothing linking his client to the crime.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET....AND NEVER GIVE UP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: